Trainee Automotive Glazier Launceston
O'BRIEN GLASS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- Competitive annual salary + shift penalties + incentives
- Employee benefits program
- Ongoing professional development
- Work life balance, flexible rostering and weekend shifts available!
Due to continued growth, our Launceston AutoGlass Branch is seeking a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Trainee to join their team and deliver first class service to new and existing customers.
About us ...
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do, serving more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. O'Brien® is also part of Belron®, the world's leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries.
About the Role …
The purpose of this role is to apply technical knowledge and practical skills in the repair and replacement of Automotive Glass in vehicles of all types. Automotive Glaziers/ Technicians deliver this service in a professional, timely and safe manner, observing the principles of customer focus and operational excellence in all tasks undertaken.
You will be supported by a team of experienced Technicians and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive training as well as ongoing coaching and support to ensure you get the most out of your career.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Participate in the O’Brien® Auto Technician Skills Development Program. This program is designed to develop Auto Technician capabilities to the level required to repair and replace glass on any type of motor vehicle to Australian standards.
- You will be responsible for Installing, repairing and replacing safety glass and related materials on vehicles.
- Deliver the service in a professional and timely manner using your amazing people skills
- Maintain communication with the customer on relevant aspects of the job concerned
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to the customer and associated transactions
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment
About you …
You will have already worked in an Automotive or retail role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Must have a manual drivers licence
- A true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- A strong desire to succeed
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
- Automotive or Retail experience
- High School certificate
If you meet the above criteria and you’re seeking a rewarding career with a nationally recognised household brand, then we would love to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: